PIMENTO CHEESE BLT
By Ben Vaughn
- Toast the Texas Toast on both sides of the bread.
- Spread the softened butter and the mayonnaise on both slices of toast.
- Add the Pimento Spread and lettuce to one side of the sandwich. On the other side, add the sliced tomatoes, hot sauce and salt. Distribute the bacon evenly to both sides.
- Cut in half diagonally and serve immediately.
- 4 oz. Mrs Kinser’s Chunky Pimento Cheese Spread
- 4 slices Beefsteak tomatoes
- 4 slices crispy bacon
- 2 slices Texas Toast
- 3 leaves Romaine lettuce
- Kosher salt to taste
- 1 tablespoon unsalted butter
- 1 teaspoon mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon hot sauce