HAWAIIAN PIZZA WITH FETA, MANGO AND PINEAPPLE SALSA
By Ben Vaughn
- Chop mango, pineapple and avocado. Squeeze lime over the fruit and add honey. Set aside.
- In a small sauté pan, cook the onions and garlic for 3-5 minutes over medium heat. Remove from the heat and refrigerate to cool. Once cooled, combine with fruit mixture.
- Pre-heat the oven to 350°F degrees. Spread Reser’s Baja Cafe Restaurant Style Salsa evenly over the crust to act as the sauce, and add the fruit mixture and two cheeses evenly to the edges of the crust.
- Baked uncovered for 10-15 minutes, or until golden brown and the cheese is melted.
- 1 container Reser’s Baja Cafe Restaurant Style Salsa
- 1 ripe mango, diced 1/4 inch
- 1 ripe pineapple, diced 1/4 inch
- 1/2 lime
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 2 firm avocados, diced 1/4 inch
- 1 red onion, minced
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 10-inch, pre-made, par-baked pizza crust
- 1 tablespoon unsalted butter, melted
- 1/2 cup low sodium feta cheese
- 1/2 cup mozzarella cheese