GARLIC MASHED PIZZA
By Chef Sean
- Pre-heat oven to 350°F.
- Place pita round on sheet pan sprayed with pan spray. Cover pita with a thin layer of Reser’s Signature Sides Garlic Mashed Potatoes.
- Top with diced sausage and shredded cheese. Sprinkle with red pepper flakes if desired.
- Place pan in oven for 6-7 minutes or until cheese is golden brown.
- When browned, take out of oven and let cool for one minute at room temperature before cutting
- 1 7-inch pita bread round
- 1/4 cup Reser’s Signature Sides Garlic Mashed Potatoes
- 2 oz. Italian sausage link, cooked and diced
- 1/4 cup Italian blend cheese, shredded
- 1 teaspoon red pepper flakes, optional
Try it with these optional toppings as well:
- Sautéed mushrooms
- Roasted bell peppers
- Sliced olives
- Cooked and diced bacon