DICED POTATOES AND SHRIMP CASSEROLE
By Ben Vaughn
- Pre-heat the oven to 400°F. Coat a 12 x 9 by baking dish with 1 tablespoon of grapeseed oil and set aside.
- Sauté the Reser’s Diced Potatoes until they are warm throughout, about 5 minutes. Mix in the shrimp, strained and dry, and continue to sauté.
- In a separate bowl, mix egg, cream cheese, salt and pepper, hot sauce and chives. Incorporate the cheese mixture with diced potatoes and shrimp. Transfer to the baking dish. Top with the parmesan cheese.
- Recipe can be prepared up to this point 6 hours ahead; cover and chill.
- Bake the casserole uncovered, until the topping is golden brown and center of the potatoes are 135°F or about 25 minutes.
- 1 tablespoon grapeseed oil
- 1 bag Reser’s Diced Potatoes
- 1 pound shrimp
- 1 cup cream cheese
- 1 egg
- 1/4 cup sliced, fresh chives
- 2 tablespoons Frank’s Hot Sauce
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 2 tablespoons Parmesan cheese