CASHEW CHICKEN SALAD BBQ BACON WRAPS
By Ben Vaughn
- Warm the tortilla in the microwave between two damp paper towels for 15 seconds.
- Place the provolone cheese onto the tortilla, then add the BBQ sauce, Reser’s Chicken Salad, and sprinkle with red onion and cashews.
- Add the warmed bacon and tomatoes. Add a sprinkle of salt to the tomatoes to enhance the flavors.
- Crimp the ends of the tortilla, and tightly roll the center to create a burrito shape. Cut in half and serve with Reser’s Deviled Egg Potato Salad on the side.
- 4 ounce Reser’s Chicken Salad
- 2 slices crispy bacon (warm)
- 1 tablespoon smoky BBQ sauce
- 2 slices Roma tomato
- 1 tablespoon red onion, minced
- 2 smoked provolone cheese, sliced
- 2 tablespoons chopped cashews or peanuts
- 1 Don Pancho Whole Wheat Tortilla