ARTICHOKE, JALAPEÑO & AVOCADO PASTA
By Ben Vaughn
- Bring several cups of water to a boil in a medium-sized pot. Add in your pasta, reduce heat to medium, and cook until Al Dente, about 8-10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, make the sauce by placing Stonemill Kitchens Artichoke, Jalapeño & Parmesan Dip, garlic, lemon juice, and olive oil into a food processor. Process until creamy. Add in the pitted avocado, basil, and salt. Process until smooth.
- When pasta is done cooking, drain and rinse in a strainer. Return pasta into a large pan. Pour on sauce and toss until fully combined.
- Garnish with lemon zest and black pepper.
- 1 large ripe avocado
- 2 tablespoons Stonemill Kitchens Artichoke, Jalapeño & Parmesan Dip
- 1/2 tablespoon lemon juiced
- 1 teaspoon lemon zest
- 3 garlic cloves
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt,
- 1/2 cup fresh basil
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive or grapeseed oil
- 6 oz. whole wheat pasta, dried or fresh
- Freshly ground black pepper